As soon as it hit 50 degrees (maybe even 45) I immediately started wearing skirts and dresses, minus the tights and leggings. After a winter like Indiana just had, this sunshine and warmth feels glorious! I haven’t quite broke out my strappy sandals and peep-toe wedges yet, (my horrendously unpainted toenails are ugly) but my goal is to have my toenails painted nicely by Easter (procrastination).
I have a lot of fun walking down the WalMart candy aisle looking at all the Easter-themed treats, and I noticed grocery stores are now selling pastel colored M&Ms! I decided to make Easy Spring Chocolate Pretzel Treats. They’re a great Easter celebration party snack or a fun little gift to give to someone.
- Mini pretzel twists
- Hershey kisses (any flavor–I used both dark chocolate and milk chocolate)
- M&Ms (any flavor combination you’d like–I used milk chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit on a large baking sheet
- Arrange pretzels on parchment paper
- Unwrap kisses and place on top of each pretzel
- Put baking sheet in preheated oven and bake for about 5 minutes
- Remove from oven immediately and press M&M in center of kiss
- Allow pretzels to set on counter or refrigerate for 30 minutes until the chocolate hardens
- Store in a covered container
It’s hard to eat just one of these things. They’re so simple, yet so addicting.