As soon as it hit 50 degrees (maybe even 45) I immediately started wearing skirts and dresses, minus the tights and leggings. After a winter like Indiana just had, this sunshine and warmth feels glorious! I haven’t quite broke out my strappy sandals and peep-toe wedges yet, (my horrendously unpainted toenails are ugly) but my goal is to have my toenails painted nicely by Easter (procrastination).
I have a lot of fun walking down the WalMart candy aisle looking at all the Easter-themed treats, and I noticed grocery stores are now selling pastel colored M&Ms! I decided to make Easy Spring Chocolate Pretzel Treats. They’re a great Easter celebration party snack or a fun little gift to give to someone.
- Mini pretzel twists
- Hershey kisses (any flavor–I used both dark chocolate and milk chocolate)
- M&Ms (any flavor combination you’d like–I used milk chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit on a large baking sheet
- Arrange pretzels on parchment paper
- Unwrap kisses and place on top of each pretzel
- Put baking sheet in preheated oven and bake for about 5 minutes
- Remove from oven immediately and press M&M in center of kiss
- Allow pretzels to set on counter or refrigerate for 30 minutes until the chocolate hardens
- Store in a covered container
It’s hard to eat just one of these things. They’re so simple, yet so addicting.
One thought on “Easy Spring Chocolate Pretzel Treats”
Hi there, all is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that’s in fact good,
keep up writing.