Easy Roasted Ginger Curry Cauliflower–This recipe is extremely easy and perfect for vegetable lovers, like myself!
- 1 head of cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil (depending on the size of the cauliflower head, I drizzled in an extra 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- NOTE: I used heaping measurements of each of the ingredients, since I prefer my spices a little stronger.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Toss everything together in a bowl and then pour the mixture onto a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray
- Roast cauliflower in the oven for 25 minutes