Guys, I love pretty food. And this Granola Fruit Tart is not only pretty….but it actually tastes good too! I made this for a bridal shower brunch last weekend. It was the perfect light, bright, fun dish on a cold, gloomy, snowy day. I need more occasions to make pretty food! And thank you to Kim from Peeled for featuring my post on a Tell em’ Tuesday!
- 4 cups crushed granola
- 1 stick salted butter, softened
- 4 Tbs. honey
- 2 cups Greek vanilla yogurt
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 envelope of gelatin
- assorted fresh fruit for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put granola in a freezer bag and hit with a mallet or rolling pin to crush.
- Combine crushed granola, softened butter and honey in a bowl. Mix well.
- Press mixture into 11-inch circular baking dish. (Size and shape can vary, depending on the thickness you would like your crust.)
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- While cooling, mix yogurt, softened cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and gelatin with a mixer until whipped completely.
- Spread filling onto cooled tart crust. Top with assorted fruit.
- Place tart in refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.